Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I have a show of my newest works at the Red Horse Gallery in Fountain City , WI for the month of August. It is open thurs, Fri, and sat from noon to 5:30 if you are anywhere in the vicinity.  I am also getting ready for my Sunset Lions 8th Annual event to support our soldiers and their families.  I am almost finished painting the portraits of five women of significance from the Winona area past history. They will be donated to the local History Center.  I cannot post them until after the showing in Feb of 2013.
I set up my art for a local garden tour and sold a couple of my Singer Valley prints. I am VERY happy about that. AND I received the Richeson International landscape show book that Singer Valley is a part of.. I am trying to improve my prescence on the internet by keeping up with various shows and being a part of good art websites. Keeping busy is a GOOD thing, and thanking the Lord for all success ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment